- Highest anti-oxidant level of any food in the world (36,557 compared to acai berries at 807)
- Immune booster and daily tonic
- Used extensively for preventing and treating cancer
- People have reported using chaga for many ailments and illnesses, including: Cancer, Diabetes, HIV, Chron’s Disease, digestion disorders, inflammation, allergies, hypertension, hypotension, chronic fatigue syndrome, Kidney and/or Liver failure, Prostate disorders, Gastritis, hormonal imbalance, Asthma, Herpes, ulcers and MANY more ailments.
- High amounts of amino acids, beta glucans, calcium, chloride, copper, iron, manganese, magnesium, melanin, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, dietary fiber, enzymes, germanium, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, Vitamin D2 and Vitamin K.
- One of the richest sources of Melanin of any food source on Earth. Melanin helps activate the pineal gland (or “third eye”), which is considered to be a mystical chakra point and source of one’s spiritual self.
For more information on the amazing benefits of the chaga mushroom, please see this article from Price-Pottenger Journal of Health and Healing: http://www.faim.org/longevity/PPNF-Journal-Chaga.pdf
*Always check with your healthcare provider before introducing new foods if you are using medication. There may be unintended interactions.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition. A health care specialist should be consulted before use if you are currently taking medications that may interact with chaga.